<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4079112173761229257?origin\x3dhttp://hersweetestvonology.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Friday, May 28, 2010

i was still tired today.
cos i guess i didnt have enough slp from ytd.
aiya, jasmine always say there will never be a day i will not be tired!!
haha. today we celebrated ZYZY's birthday!!
her birthday is on 29 may, but we celebrated it earlier!!
ZYZY, ur present will be on Monday!! :D

I swear that i seriously planning to let everything go ytd.
i had no ill intention in my posting in facebook ytd.
i was just trying to bring across and hope you would understand.
but i guess you didnt.
I seriously cant control myself after hearing that sentence.
what is the problem you are having with me.??
I tot wat you said on wed was true and i really believed you.
i guess i was wrong.
To me, i don really have any grudge against you.
except the fact that i don agree with what you had done or said at times.
you said that i am contradicting or confusing.
i think that applies to you instead.
what you said everyday does not even synchronize!
so who is the one contradicting.
i am be confused but who the one making me confused??
think again.
i seriously advice you to think twice before saying anything everytime.
and if you think you are not at fault, then can i ask why did you remove that??
so, I AM TRYING TO CLARIFY THINGS
AND NOT TRYING TO ACCUSE YOU.
LIKE WHAT YOU SAID, YOU DON LIKE TO BE ACCUSED.
NEITHER DO I OKAY.
I really donno what you are up to.
you are not the only one that is tired.!!
I AM TIRED TOO OKAYY!!
POLITICS and POLITICS.
i like to join gossip but definitely not politics alright!!
I am not afraid that you will see this.
in fact i hope that you can!!
and i don think i am being unreasonable.
tell me what i am unreasonable then.

okayy, change of mood.
don angry!!
will have wrinkles!!
haha, went to dinner with dear at CHOMP again.
so full after eating.
AND, I LEARNT SOMETHING QUITE FUN TODAY!!!
IT WAS SCARY AT FIRST BUT IT CAME OUT TO BE QUITE FUN AFTER TRYING!!!
HAHA.its a secret i shall not reveal.


okayy. i need to work at 10 tml.
which means that i have to wake up at 8.
so i soooo gng to slp soon!!
if not how many mask i do will be useless!!!
GOOD NIGHT!!! :D
SWEET DREAMS EVERYONE!!!
BYEBYES!!! <3

Just needed that simpleLOVE
12:34 AM


The Rules

WELCOME ;D
THIS SITE IS MY JURISDICTION.
NO APPEALS ALLOWED
PLEASE RESPECT MY PRIVACY
AR-RI-GA-TO

The GURL ;

?YVONNEANG
CRAZY GIRL AFTERALL.
POPPED ON EARTH ON 03APRIL1992
SINGAPORE POLY CURRENTLY
LOVE HER BELOVED ONES!!

Her Wishes

-EVERYONE I KNOW STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY :D
-NEW PURSE:D
-MY KORKOR & DARLING FASTER ORD
-MORE TIME WITH MY FAMILY..
-LOTS OF MONEY TO SPEND EVERYDAY.
-BETTER COMPLEXION!!
-CONTENTED AND HAPPY EVERYDAY
-NEW CABINET TO STORE MY CLOTHES
-MY HAIR FASTER GROW LONGER.
-GET As FOR MOST OF THE MODULES.
-S$1000 PLAN..
-TRIP TO TAIWAN SOMEDAY.
-NEW PAIR OF SHOES.
-SMALL BACKPACK
-ITOUCH + LOUYA NEW PHONE OR IPHONE
-NEW BAGGY FOR LAPTOP.

TagBOARD

Music Playing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

The EXITS

CHEERENE
EUGENE
FAITH
JOSHUA
LEROY
MEIYIN
MICHELLE
SHERMAINE
WEYJIAN
ZHIYUN
ZHONGJIE
EUNICE

The Past

February 2010
March 2010
May 2010

Credits

Designer : simpleLOVE--
Pictures : x o x
Brushes: x o x
Cursors : dorischu